Saturday, September 9, 2017

Basement renos

The basement is (mostly) done. The contractor finished over a month ago, but I was building the furniture, so it took a while.

I started with the nesting beds, which were done by the beginning of August. I wanted bookshelves on either side and was planning to build them until I realized the desk I built in high school would work.


Here is the desk. I took the sides and fold-down desk off. I cut the desk in two and drilled holes for the new shelves, then I pained the main desk compartment and one of the sides brown. Here it is beside the nesting beds.


I also built the new computer table, and finally got the computer reassembled.



All that's left now is organizing the laundry and furnace rooms. But that's work for another day.

1 comment:

  1. She sews - she builds things - what else does she do?

    ReplyDelete